Monday, February 05, 2007

Overdue Mall Hunt Photos

As promised, here are the overdue photos of mall hunt 2. Shameful photos. Amazing photos. Unexpected photos.
This was what we were after: Photos of random items scattered around Wan U, to be found with no clues! (Yup, Sean is a sadist) Painful walking brought gainful snapshots, photographers lens snapped some of us having fun along the way....

Bernice decided to indulge in her junglewoman fantasy

While Kevin went wild letting out his inner child.Hosanna decided learning to drive properly was child's play.This drove Darren to break a leg. While Sharon decided to try her hand at modelling.Handsome Justin (watch out, Ah Jing) and dishy Darren took photos with the most popular security guard in One Utama.

And nobody really was surprised when it was announced that Hosanna's team won mall hunt: again!

We survived Mall Hunt 2 in One Utama! Yay............!

1 comment:

Justin Low said...

Hey Xana, here i am to tell how exactly I felt for my first mall hunt! You all got my "first time" you see? First of all, I really have to say thanks to all the organizing committee members! You all did a wonderful job! Brilliant! I was so enjoyed through out that day! Legs aching and my whole body sweating... but it was too fun~ funnnnn~ FFFFUUUUNNNNN!!!!! Well, I am looking forward for the next outing! Transit rocks!!!