Friday, March 16, 2007




SUFFERING IS TEMPORARY BUT LOVE ENDURES FOREVER

Jesus' love has never failed me, and it will not fail you either! Every time I sank lower than I thought I could sink, I cried out to Him. I know that even during the times He kept silent, He was there. God's timing is perfect and His ways are not our ways.

What we think is the solution may not be part of His plan. But God is faithful even when I am not. God forgave me even when I failed Him. He loved me even when I didnt trust Him. And He guided me even when I turned away from Him.

God took me through it all. His love covers a multitude of sins.
His love for me is greater than anything, He will never let me go. And as long as I love Him more than anything, noone shall have the power to hurt me more than God can love me.

Friends, be encouraged. God loves us, no suffering in this world can take that away from us. Do not let anything rob you of your joy in God! Be it suffering, bitterness, unfairness, anger, jealousy, pride, or self-pity.

Remember, He gives us all the love we need to get through all the trials we face.

No comments: