Saturday, April 28, 2007

RESPECT


Two paths lead to respect, and the one you choose determines your future - so choose carefully.


The first path comes most naturally. You watch your back, strike before you're struck, and butter up the right people until you've clawed your way to the top.


What's the second path? Follow the principles laid down by the Lord. This is not the easy way. It's not a shortcut, and at times it doesn't even seem to work. But it will soon give you self-respect - the first step on the path to success.



The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all who do His commandments -Psalm 111:10


Father, help me choose wisely when I come to life's crossroads. Give me wisdom to choose the Lamb's path, not the tiger's. Help me be someone who is respected for the way I live, not for the damage I can do.

No comments: